Maximise your returns with our investment property expertise
Whether you have one or a dozen properties, we can help you make the most of your rental property investment.
Get expert advice to maximise your tax benefits and your returns!
Let ClearSky Accounting manage your rental property financials. We'll help you set up a system to keep track of your expenses and income so you can claim every deduction you’re entitled to, and only pay the tax you need to.
We’ll manage your accounts and file your GST and income tax returns, ensuring full compliance and helping you maximise the potential of your investment.
ClearSky Accounting takes the worry out of compliance, so contact us today to chat with one of our experienced accountants.
Why is the investment structure important for property investors?
To properly protect your property investment, it’s vital that your ownership structure is the one which works best for you and any fellow investors. Your options include:
- Individual: you own a property in your name
- Partnership or joint venture: you own a property jointly with one or more individuals
- Company: the property is owned by a company in which you hold some or all shares
- Trust: the property is owned by a trust
Each structure has its pros and cons so before we make a recommendation, we’ll consider your personal circumstances and investment goals including:
- Your financial circumstances
- Your income and tax rate
- Whether the property will be owned individually or jointly
- Your long term financial and property ownership goals
- Whether you want to protect your assets for specific family members
ClearSky Accounting is small enough to know our clients well and large enough to have the expertise so you always get the best possible advice. Keep in touch by liking us on Facebook.